1. The museum is open for visits daily, except on weekends (Monday, Tuesday).
2. Visits to the exhibition halls, exhibitions, cultural events are held on the days and hours established by the administration of the Museum. Visitors’ entrance to the exposition stops 45 minutes before the closing of the Museum; at carrying out of cultural-mass actions the schedule of work is defined by the corresponding Order of administration of the Museum.
3. The museum carries out reception of single visitors and excursion groups. Visitors purchase an entrance ticket and present it at the control.
4. Excursion service is carried out for groups on the basis of the preliminary application, fixing the date and time of the excursion. Excursion service includes paid access to the territory of the Museum accompanied by a guide. Excursion service is carried out for groups on the basis of the preliminary application, on ph. 255-38-67, fixing the date and time of the excursion. Payment for excursion service is carried out for cash.
5. The Museum provides categories of visitors whose services are provided on a preferential basis.
6. Visitors to the Museum are not allowed to:
7. Outer clothing, umbrellas, oversized items (briefcases, bags, bags, backpacks, etc.), food, and water are delivered to the wardrobe of the Museum.
8. Visitors in the Museum are not allowed: By order of the Museum’s administration, if necessary, passage to the exhibition and exhibition halls of the Museum is made in shoe covers issued at the ticket office of the Museum.
9. When visiting the exhibition and exhibition halls of the Museum, visitors are prohibited from:
10. In the exhibition and exhibition halls of the Museum amateur photo and video shooting of common plans is allowed on a paid basis (without a tripod and flash), excluding the shooting of individual exhibits. Professional photo and video shooting is carried out by prior agreement with the administration of the Museum and in accordance with the Order approved by it.
11. All museum visitors are required to:
12. Citizens who violate the procedure established by these Rules may be removed from the territory of the Museum and brought to liability provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Cost of tickets for the main exposition:
Adult visitors (1 person) – 200 rubles
Pensioners, students of higher educational institutions,
schoolchildren, students of secondary special
educational institutions (1 person) – 100 rubles
Videographic filming amateur (1 hour) – 300 rubles
Cost of excursion service:
Excursion service (45 minutes) – 500 rubles (+ entrance ticket)
Group thematic excursions by department
main exposition (30 minutes) – 250 rubles (+ entrance ticket)
The cost of museum lessons:
Classes lasting 90 minutes (1 person) – 250 rubles
Cost of master classes:
Master class lasting 120 minutes (1 person) – 350 rubles
Master class lasting 150 minutes (1 person) – 400 rubles
Season ticket subscription (8 sessions):
Duration 120 minutes (1 person) – 2450 rubles
Duration 150 minutes (1 person) – 2800 rubles
Photoshoot, video session
(1 hour) – 1000 rubles
Rent audio guide in Russian in a separate device
(1 pc.) – 200 rubles + 1000 rubles (pledge)
The right of free access to the main exposition of the museum is enjoyed by the following categories of visitors upon presentation of the relevant document: