1. The museum is open for visits daily, except on weekends (Monday, Tuesday).
2. Visits to the exhibition halls, exhibitions, cultural events are held on the days and hours established by the administration of the Museum. Visitors’ entrance to the exposition stops 45 minutes before the closing of the Museum; at carrying out of cultural-mass actions the schedule of work is defined by the corresponding Order of administration of the Museum.
3. The museum carries out reception of single visitors and excursion groups. Visitors purchase an entrance ticket and present it at the control.
4. Excursion service is carried out for groups on the basis of the preliminary application, fixing the date and time of the excursion. Excursion service includes paid access to the territory of the Museum accompanied by a guide. Excursion service is carried out for groups on the basis of the preliminary application, on ph. 255-38-67, fixing the date and time of the excursion. Payment for excursion service is carried out for cash.
5. The Museum provides categories of visitors whose services are provided on a preferential basis.
6. Visitors to the Museum are not allowed to:
7. Outer clothing, umbrellas, oversized items (briefcases, bags, bags, backpacks, etc.), food, and water are delivered to the wardrobe of the Museum.
8. Visitors in the Museum are not allowed: By order of the Museum’s administration, if necessary, passage to the exhibition and exhibition halls of the Museum is made in shoe covers issued at the ticket office of the Museum.
9. When visiting the exhibition and exhibition halls of the Museum, visitors are prohibited from:
10. In the exhibition and exhibition halls of the Museum amateur photo and video shooting of common plans is allowed on a paid basis (without a tripod and flash), excluding the shooting of individual exhibits. Professional photo and video shooting is carried out by prior agreement with the administration of the Museum and in accordance with the Order approved by it.
11. All museum visitors are required to:
12. Citizens who violate the procedure established by these Rules may be removed from the territory of the Museum and brought to liability provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Cost of tickets for a permanent exhibition:
Adult visitors (1 pers.) – 200 rubles
Pensioners, students of higher educational institutions, schoolchildren, students of secondary special educational institutions (1 person) – 100 rubles
Participants in a master class / museum lesson (1 person) – 100 rubles
Amateur photography without flash – free
Cost of excursion service:
Individual excursion service (60 minutes, 1-5 people) – 200 rubles / 1 person. (+ Entrance ticket)
Group tour (60 minutes, from 6 people) – 100 rubles / 1 person. (+ entrance ticket)
The cost of museum classes:
Classes lasting 90 minutes (1 person) – 200 rubles
Cost of workshops:
Master class lasting 120 minutes (1 person) – 350 rubles
Master class lasting 150 minutes (1 person) – 400 rubles
Entrance to temporary exhibitions is by separate orders.
The right to free access to the permanent exhibition of VOKhM them. I.N. The following categories of visitors use Kramskoy upon presentation of the relevant document:
The following categories of visitors are entitled to free tour services:
The right of preferential visits to VOKHM them. I.N. Kramskoy enjoy the following categories of population: